Stunning Bath & Shower Remodels!
Replacing your shower can absolutely increase the value of your home! This is because potential homebuyers are always looking for updated homes with modern amenities, and a new shower is a great way to show that your home is up-to-date. Additionally, if you’re looking to sell your home in the near future, completing a bathroom remodel can be a great way to boost its resale value.
There are many benefits of installing a jetted tub, including:
1. Relaxation: Jetted tubs are perfect for relaxing after a long day or week. The massaging action of the jets can help to relieve muscle tension and pain, and the warm water is soothing and calming.
2. Stress relief: Soaking in a jetted tub can help to reduce stress levels and promote relaxation. The combination of the warm water, massaging action of the jets, and the peaceful atmosphere can all contribute to stress relief.
3. Improved circulation: The massaging action of the jets can help to improve circulation, which is beneficial for overall health.
4. Pain relief: Jetted tubs can be helpful for those who suffer from arthritis or other forms of chronic pain. The warm water and massaging action of the jets can help to ease pain and stiffness.
5. Good for the skin: Jetted tubs can be beneficial for the skin due to the combination of the warm water and massaging action of the jets. This can help to improve circulation and increase oxygenation of the blood, which can give skin a healthy glow.
When you request a quote for bathroom remodeling from Bath Planet NorCal, one of our expert design consultants will work with you to create a personalized plan for your project. We will then provide you with a free, no–obligation estimate for the cost of your project. Once you have decided to move forward with us, we will begin the process of transforming your bathroom into the space you have always dreamed of.
There is no easy answer when trying to decide whether to remodel or renovate your bathroom. However, by taking into account the cost, time and effort required for each option, you can make an informed decision that best suits your needs.
A bathroom remodel is typically less expensive than a renovation, as it involves replacing existing fixtures and fittings with new ones. This option is also quicker and easier to complete, as there is no need to remove walls or make other major changes.
A bathroom renovation, on the other hand, will usually be more expensive as it involves more extensive work. This includes removing walls, replastering and installing new plumbing and electrics. A renovation will take longer to complete than a remodel, but it will give you a completely new bathroom.
5-Star Bathroom Remodels
GET A FREE QUOTE